Dr. Darwin Dennison
Cameron School of Business
Director, Edward Jones Financial Lab
Cameron Executive Network (CEN)
Equity Research and Analysis
- Portfolio Development and Management, mentor students in FIN 440, guest lecturer
- Certified, Bloomberg Essentials; Equity Analysis and Fixed Income.
Applied Learning Research Scholar, ETEAL; member of Applied Learning Research Cooperative
Member of the ETEAL Board 2015
- Achieved full professorships, teaching university (M-1) and major research-intensive
(R-1) university (SUNY Buffalo)
- Founded and President, DINE Systems, Inc., a nationally ranked software corportation
- Awarded, patent for nutrient analysis, diet improvement algorithm
- Produced, over 5 million dollars in research grant funding.
- Funded, 15 graduate students and provided partial funding for ten undergraduate students
- Million Dollar Club, UNCW
- Fellow, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, School of Management, Class of 1991, SUNY, Buffalo
- Mentor, O'Keefe Shaw and Company, a full-service personal and retail investment firm
- Elected President, Association for the Advancement of Health Education, Reston, VA.
- Board Member, Board for the Certification of Nutrtion Specialists, Clearwater, FL. (1 of 1,000) Certified Nutrition Specialists World-Wide)
- Appointed, Research Scholar, American Heart Association, Atlanta, GA.
- International activity in Zaragoza, Spain; London, England; and Geneva, Switzerland
- Published, over 50 refereed journal articles; 20 books and software programs; and over 40 funded grants
- West Virginia University Hall of Fame