Dr. Darwin Dennison
Cameron School of Business
Cameron Executive Network (CEN), Equity Research and Analysis
- Cameron Executive Network (CEN) mentor students in FIN 440, guest lecturer
- Cerfified, Bloomberg Essentials; Equity Analysis, Portfolio Organization and Organization and Management
- Applied Learning Research Scholar, ETEAL; and member of Applied Learning Research Cooperative
- Achieved full professorships, teaching university and major (R-1) research-intensive university.
- Founded and President, DINE Systems, Inc., a nationally ranked software corportation
- Awarded, patent for nutrient analysis, diet improvement algorythm
- Produced, over 5 million dollars in research grant funding.
- Funded, 15 graduate students and provided partial funding for ten undergraduate students
- Million Dollar Club, UNCW
- Fellow, Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership, School of Management, SUNY, Buffalo
- Mentor, O'Keefe Shaw and Company, a full-service personal and retail investment firm
- Elected President, Association for the Advancement of Health Education, Reston, VA.
- Board Member, Board for the Certification of Nutrtion Specialists, Clearwater, FL. (1 of 802 Certified Nutrition Specialists World-Wide)
- Appointed, Research Scholar, American Heart Association, Atlanta, GE.
- International activity in Saragossa, Spain; London, England; and Geneva, Switzerland
- Published, over 50 refereed journal articles; 20 books and software programs; and over 40 funded grants
- West Virginia University Hall of Fame, CPASS