Dr. Yishi Wang
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics,
- University of North Carolina Wilmington,
- Wilmington, NC 28403.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D.(2006) State University of New York at Binghamton, Advisor: Dr. Miguel A. Arcones.
- M.S.(2001) Zhongshan University, China
- B.S.(1998) University of Science and Technology Beijing, China
- Curriculum Vita
- My area of interests include: Statistical machine learning and data mining, semi-parametric models, survival analysis, and their applications. The complete list of publications and grants can be found in my Curriculum Vita.
a platform for faculty and students to conduct interdisciplinary research in the areas of biology, computer science, education, psychology, etc.
There are weekly meetings for students and faculty to
present their research since fall 2014.
Interested person may contact Dr. Chen
or me for more information.
For students who are interested in becoming Actuary, you may contact me for information on preparing the first two actuary exams while studying at UNCW.
Since fall 2012, a special topic class on Exam P has been offered twice.There are 6 students who passed the Exam P and 4 of them passed exam FM later.
In the coming spring 2015 semester, another special topic class on Exam FM will be offered to over 20 students.
Summer 2018 NSF REU Program