CSC 332 - Data Structures - Spring 2014
This quiz should be taken on Blackboard and completed before 11:59pm, Thursday night, January 16, 2014.
To prepare for the quiz make sure that look over the slides:
These are the questions you will find on Blackboard:
1. What is the last name of the instructor?
2. What are Dr. Guinn’s office hours for Spring 2014?
3. What is this course all about?
4. How many programming projects in this course are group projects?
5. Who are the authors of our two required texts?
6. Be able to match a one-line description of the following data structures: arrays, linked lists, binary trees, AVL trees, hash tables, and graphs.
7. What operating system runs on the CSC departmental machine babbage.cis.uncw.edu?
8. Dr. Guinn says that the data structures that you will learn are analogous to what?
9. Be able to match a one-line description of Bach, Godel, Escher and Guinn.
10. Dr. Guinn singles out an important concept that shows up again and again in Godel, Escher, Bach. What is that concept?