Your TA e-mailed you a data set. The variables are: subject number, v1 (criterion variable): score on the first stats exam, v2 (predictor variable): study time per day for the seven days prior to the exam, v3 (predictor variable): T.V. time per day for the seven days prior to the exam, and v4 (predictor variable): Self-rating of how worried the student was about the test before taking it. You assignment is to:
(1) Read in the data
(2) Plot the relations of exam score with each of the three predictor variables.
(3) Transform each predictor variable into linearity with the criterion variable.
(4) Run a regression of each predictor variable on the criterion variable.
(5) Plot each predictor variable against its predicted value.
(6) Plot the confidence interval around the mean with the line of best fit (predicted value).
(7) Print the confidence interval for the mean of each predicted value.
(8) Write-up your findings in APA format.